Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Paranoia

Why is this blog now "by invitation only"? Why did you, Dear Reader, have to create yet another username and password just to view it? Because my Dad just warned me about thieves stealing baby pictures from blogs like this. That's right, stealing the images and using them for any number of horrible internet scams! I hate it, but will feel negligent if I don't take the extra steps necessary to prevent Betsy and Julia from becoming fronts for a fake adoption scheme or other enterprises (Nigerian Prince needs your bank account number). Sad to say, it's a sign of the times. Thanks to anyone who went to extra trouble to get through.

2 comments:

anneweid said...

NO, thank you! Wow, Julia has grown so much in such a short time. And Betsy looks like you both...what a darling! Thanks for sharing, Stephanie.

albrightburley said...

Yeah, she's growing fast. I'll post a recent picture showcasing that.